As explained above, this policy lets you know how we might use personal information we may obtain about you. By submitting your details and registering your interest in the services described on the heavenlyonlineaccountants.co.uk website as a potential buyer or otherwise, and by using the website generally you agree to this use.
1. If you wish to register your interest in this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details and details of services you wish to acquire. In addition, even if you do not register as such, we may gather information such as your domain name, IP address, browser system used and sites visited prior to ours and supplement the information we obtain from you with information we receive from third parties. We will store this data and hold it on computers. We will use this data to fulfil any agreements with you and generally to improve and to monitor this site.
2. Information that you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us for assessment and analysis (e.g. credit scoring, market, customer and product analysis, compiling and updating), to enable us to review, develop and improve the services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, mail or otherwise) about services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive details through our own marketing programme you can easily opt-out of receiving such further marketing by notifying us at any time by e-mail or mail.
3. We may give information about you (on the understanding that such information will be kept confidential) as follows:
a. to organisations that we are required to deal with by law to carry out our services
b. to collection agencies and lawyers for the purpose of collecting debts on your accounts;
c. to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
d. if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
5. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6. You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) we maintain on you upon payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
7. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
9. Please note that all products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions set out elsewhere on our website.